1. How many times a week should I come?
We encourage you to come at least 3x a week if you are wanting to achieve results.
2. Can I put my membership on hold if going overseas?
We accommodate our members who are on holiday by suspending their membership for 1 month per year. This means more money to spend on adventures.
3. What happens if I become ill or have an injury?
When you present a medical certificate we will suspend your membership until you are cleared for resuming your workout.
4. Is there a cancellation fee?
Yes there is a cancellation fee. It is $50.00 if cancelled before the 12 month contract is complete. After 12 months, there is no cancellation fee.
5. Is there someone there to help me if I am unsure?
Our circuit is always staffed with qualified fitness instructors ensuring you are working in a safe environment. For those forgetful days we are more than happy to give you gentle reminders.
6. Can you write a specialised programme for my fitness needs?
Once you have been coming regularly and we see how you are managing your workouts, we are able to provide a personalised program. It is actually something we recommend.
7. How often do you do a weigh and measure?
For members who are watching their measurements we weigh and measure once a month before you begin your workout. During the year we run fun weight loss challenges (optional) where members weigh in weekly.